There's no amount of makeup, fancy hairstyle, or expensive clothing that will make you love yourself and accept your inner beauty. And when its all said and done, loving yourself first is the most important step.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

SM GC worth 2000php

We went to SM North Edsa to pass my boyfriend's entry for Artwork contest, then we decided to claim our Gift Certificate at the SM Admin. At first I thought it's a scam but then I'm headed to Marketing office to claim our GC, yay!! I got it! We were so excited that we haven't take a picture of that piece of paper! ha ha ha.
 Me and Gian <3
 Gian with our shopping spree. ha ha ha
 We bought Tranformers Optimus Prime, and Lots of CHOCOLATES!!! yay!! :)

 Loving my Tootsie Roll!! <3



 We haven't take a picture of the GC so I take a picture of the receipt though
I had a great experience on this day! I never thought we can claime our GC right then..
For now, I experiencing this goodies!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment