There's no amount of makeup, fancy hairstyle, or expensive clothing that will make you love yourself and accept your inner beauty. And when its all said and done, loving yourself first is the most important step.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ubergoth+Morgana

I'm in my room last night nothing to do but listen to music and stuff. Then I saw my box that I kept all these years, the contents of the box are my greatest treasure that my boyfriend gave it to me.

Well, this is our love story:
It was March 2, 2006, afternoon. He texted me, saying: "Hello.." I'm glad and knowing who was it. then I replied. He introduced himself and wanting to know me more. I don't have a problem meeting strangers. and I'm glad that we are in the same school. The next day while we were texting each other, He told me that his brother was committed suicide. I was really really shocked that time! then I'd comfort him. talking to him and all that.
Months, Days and Seconds past by, we are getting to our comfort zone, we have lunch together, we talked about stuffs on the middle of the field at our school, and we have sweet chasing. then, I kissed him on the cheeks. I feel so wonderful, secured, and hoity-toity! :) after 4 months of courting scene, July 7, 2006 we are officially boyfriend/girlfriend. :) We are so happy, and a little bit of corny about some stuffs that we were doing. :)
Here some craft and things we made for each other:

 This is all our theme song, actually he made this for me. :) 'I Caught Fire' by The Used is our main theme song!
 Our picture with friends at the field school. Cds, Jack Skellington is our favorite character of all time. :)

 This is the 3rd monthsary card I've ever recieved from him. :) So sweet!
 And this card is not a fancy but really looks so special and so sweet. I don't care if it's good or cheap card as long as the words is so true and comes from the heart is all worth it. :)
 haha. this is our ninja turles little notebook, we bought this in some cheap store and we happily write stuffs on it.


 Jack Skellington and Emily Strange
 On this small bottle he wrote a little poem on it with matching picture of us.


 This is the first rose that he gave it to me. He put this on our locker at school, and I opened it with no idea and finally saw this beautiful rose, it's actually 3 but time is passing and broke.
 he made this little heart that is made of plaster of paris, this is actually his project in his class, and I'm surprised that he made this.
 A bracelet that he wrote 'I love you' and I wear this all the time.
I called this 'Roll of Love'... sweet! :)

Years, Months and Days past by, our relationship getting worst, unhealthy, and always fighting. I'm so stressed up. so thus he. then, this is the craziest part of our story. He met a girl and started chatting. I was so paranoid that time that all I can think is how can I get him back. I'm coming to the point of losing him. I cried so hard every night of my life. I became miserable, stressed up, and hopeless. 
I woke up one day feeling nothing but tired of things. I made myself happy, I entertained guys I know, just to make myself happy that's all. But deep inside of me is broken hearted. I'm very hopeless romantic person. that's why I hurted so much. I saw them like a happy couple on earth. yet again my feelings are getting worst again.
I'd finally decided that I want to become stronger to the point that I want to forget him. I did that. I can say that I'm in the middle of success when the time that I have a Music Production, and he was there. He called me and he want to talk. He missed me, crying in front of me, making promises with me, in that position of telling me everything he wanted to, I was DUMB!!! yeah, like a stone. I don't know! I guess I'm so near in my success that I want to get over it. But in that night, in that place, I cried again, I cried because of joy that he really loves me, he told me everything about his regrets. that night is so great! I can't forget it!
After some time in our relationship, we back together as official, They (the girl) broke up knowing that he was in love with me after all. We started again, in a matured way.
I can say in our relationship right now is wonderful, we don't fight a lot, were not selfish this time.

I guess in every relationship of two people love each other so much is all about TIMING, RESPECT. and GIVING each others' needs and wants. :) Gian and I are on our 4th year. and all I can wish and hope is to be stronger, healthy relationship, and pray to God that guide us in all we do. All I can is cherish all the moments you have. :)

Thank you for reading this story that we had. I hope Hopefully it inspired you! Have a nice day! :)
Gian & Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment